Skip Navigation

History

  • 1878

    Open for Business

    In the early days of the George J. Falter Company Inc., the horse and buggy was used to make deliveries. During this time, candy was our main product.

  • 1978

    New Location

    The George J. Falter Company Inc. was
    originally located at the corner of Gilmor Street and Mosher Street in Baltimore, Maryland. We moved to 3501 Benson Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland in 1978.

  • 1989

    Expansion

    We expanded our warehouse space to 85,000 square feet and purchased an additional 25 trucks to accommodate for our growing business.

  • 2017

    Electronic Ordering

    Our company introduced online ordering
    with ZiiZii making it more efficient, easy, and enjoyable for customers to place their own orders anywhere, anytime.

  • 2021+

    This Year and Beyond

    The George J. Falter Co. Inc. is currently owned and operated by fifth generation family. We have been serving our customers for over 140 years and we are excited to continue growing in the years to come.