- We would like to talk with you about this position if you have the requisite experience and/or are a quick learner, detail-oriented, and reliable.
- Successful candidates for this position will be able to efficiently and reliably complete the following
- Receiving of incoming shipments; restocking and maintaining warehouse
- Scanning of items and placement into proper warehouse locations using forklift, order picker, reach truck, pallet jack
- Assist inventory specialist/manager with inventory cycle counts
- Performing simple inventory inquiries to research out of stock situations as needed
- Assisting in area cleanup at end of shift
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma and basic math/reading comprehension skills
- Experience receiving in a warehouse environment is desired (but other relevant experience will be considered)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Reliable and team player; attention to detail
- Extensive machine experience (forklift, order picker, reach truck, pallet jack).
- Forklift and other certifications preferred.