- We are currently seeking delivery drivers in the Baltimore Metro area and other parts of Maryland/Virginia.
- Candidates should possess initiative, be quick learners, be detail-oriented, and have the ability to work independently.
- Candidates must demonstrate a high sense of urgency as well as strong follow-up and time management skills.
- Schedule: Tuesday through Friday starting at 6am daily (until all deliveries are made)
- Pre-inspections of delivery trucks
- Deliver orders to customer locations (convenience stores) in an accurate fashion; daily deliveries range from 15-24 stops daily
- Complete all paperwork associated with customer deliveries
- Diligently follow all driver safety practices
- Class C Driver’s License
- Minimum of 2 years delivery experience
- No DWI convictions within the past 4 years; no more than one moving violation AND/OR at-fault accident within the past 3 years
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Have a valid DOT Medical Certification
- Ability to handle cash payments in a secure and accurate fashion
- Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) in a positive and effective manner with customers, co-workers, and dispatch/managers
- Strong ability to navigate a diverse geography and follow directions; able to deal with varied traffic situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/physical environment while maintaining strong work organization and a high energy level
- High school diploma