- The successful candidate for this position will research, develop, implement, and manage convenience food service programs tailored to the needs of our existing and target customers and their retail outlets.
- This position involves both direct sales and the utilization of our current sales team to market food service programs (coffee, frozen beverage, chicken, sandwich, and slush).
- The incumbent’s time will be spent working in the field with sales representatives and customers/prospects, along with administrative duties in the office.
- Visit current and potential customers to maximize our potential for sales
- Ride with and train sales representatives to prospect for food service sales opportunities
- Schedule and complete food service and beverage product demos
- Make sales prospecting calls related to growth opportunities
- Install and train customers and sales representatives on food service and/or beverage equipment
- Research, develop, and implement new food service programs
- Complete and distribute program sales results internally on a regular basis
- Collaborate with purchasing department, transportation, and management on food service initiatives
- Schedule and monitor food service equipment servicing
- Coordinate meetings with manufacturers and broker representatives regarding current and future business opportunities
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant proven sales experience
- Experience managing people or similar sales/marketing programs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to lift over 50 lbs.
- Technical/mechanical orientation is a plus