- We are currently seeking accounting assistants familiar with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and other accounting functions
- Position reports to the Controller
- Candidates should possess initiative, be quick learners, be detail-oriented with strong mathematical and computer abilities
- Candidate must have 2 years relevant experience
- Candidates must be customer-oriented and have excellent communication skills
- Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
- Carry out the daily operations of the Accounting Department
- Accounts payable. Vendor and service company invoice processing, payment posting, and payment confirmation.
- Accounts Receivable. Customer payment posting, delinquency reporting, collections, bounced check/EFT processing, and daily reconciliation with cashier.
- Payroll. Assist with review of bi-weekly batch process
- Monthly bank reconciliation.
- Advanced computer skills including spreadsheet and word processing applications
- BA or BS in Accounting
- 2 years relevant experience